How do you remove Parylene Conformal Coating?
Parylene Conformal Coating removal and rework on printed circuit boards (PCBs) can easily be achieved if understood.
The options can be broken down into three categories. These are thermal, mechanical and abrasion. The standard stripping techniques used in the area of liquid conformal coatings such as using liquid stripping fluids tends to be unsuccessful due to the inert nature of the parylene.
To find out more click How do you remove Parylene Conformal Coating?
About Dr Lee HitchensDr Hitchens has been working in the electronics industry and the area of conformal coatings for over 25 years in various areas including sales and technical support. He has also been training people for almost the same amount of time in all areas of conformal coating whether that is materials & equipment selection, process development or troubleshooting to help them solve their particular problem. Recently, he decided that the industry needed a specific place where all of the useful knowledge on conformal coatings could be collated for users to find easily and use in their own production process. So, Nexus was born and he began the Nexus eBook project.
- Why does the solids content of my conformal coating matter for costing a printed circuit board for application?
- What are the main uses of Molecular vapor deposition (MVD) in protecting components?
- Requirements for setting up a conformal coating facility
- Three key points you should know about polyurethane conformal coatings when using them for protecting electronic circuit boards
- What are conformal coating masking boots and why do they save you money?
- What are the different methods available for cleaning electronic circuit boards?
- The science behind fluoropolymer coatings for protecting electronic circuit boards
- Five key facts about Parylene when protecting printed circuit board assemblies
- Five key facts about using fluoropolymer Nano-coatings for protecting printed circuit boards
- Three key reasons to use a Molecular Vapor Deposition (MVD) process to protect a circuit board instead of conformal coatings
- Nexus article on, “Outsourcing your conformal coating project – The key points”
- What is a fluoropolymer nano coating and how can it protect my circuit board?
- Do you need UL qualification for your conformal coating?
- How do I selective apply my conformal coating?
- How do conformal coating masking boots save money in your production process?
- Why does the solids content of my conformal coating matter for costing a printed circuit… conformalcoating.wordpress.com/2017/08/15/why… https://t.co/2jxNtgQNDK 1 day ago
- What are the main uses of Molecular vapor deposition (MVD) in protecting components? #SCHTech #conformalcoating... fb.me/7Q1qbZPz7 2 weeks ago
- What are the main uses of Molecular vapor deposition (MVD) in protecting components? conformalcoating.wordpress.com/2017/08/01/wha… https://t.co/7NgxHmozT2 2 weeks ago
- Requirements for setting up a conformal coating facility #SCHUK #SCHTech #conformalcoatingfacility... fb.me/6UMFjX9K6 3 weeks ago
- Requirements for setting up a conformal coating facility conformalcoating.wordpress.com/2017/07/24/req… https://t.co/Kba3mOLQcN 3 weeks ago