Where are Epoxy Potting Compounds and Encapsulates used in the Electronics Industry?
Potting Compounds are used extensively throughout the electronics world. There are many sectors that use these products and they include the aerospace, automotive, military, control drives and automation, medical and alternative energy industries. They are used for protecting sensitive electronic component for a variety of reasons including impact, shock, vibration, heat, conductivity, moisture and chemicals.
Example uses include
- Circuit analysis protection
- Heat Sink to the CPU chip connection
- Coil Assemblies & Transformer
- Electronic Sensor & Transducers
- Low Power AC-DC Modules
- Control Modules
- Relays, Resistors, Capacitors, Switches and Connectors
- Sealing of Solar Panels, Solar Charge Controller and Solar J-Boxes
If you would like to know more about epoxy potting compounds or other products and services offered and supported by SCH Technologies, please do not hesitate to contact us
Telephone: +44 1226 249019
Click Epoxy Potting Compounds for the full range of information
Click Contact Us to send us your requests.