Six Reasons to use Acrylic conformal coating to protect your circuit boards
- Acrylic conformal coating materials provide a protective non conductive dielectric layer that is applied onto the printed circuit board assembly to protect the electronic assembly from damage due to moisture.
- They reduce fungus growth on the circuit board in the long-term.
- They prevent dust, contamination and any foreign debris falling onto the unprotected surface. This, stops corrosion occurring in harsh or extreme environments.
- Conformal coating also can prevent damage from rough handling during installation and the lifetime of the product
- There is some evidence that the conformal coating can aid in the reduction of mechanical and thermal stresses on the components and circuit board itself during service.
- The coating can help to increase the dielectric strength between conductors enabling the design of the PCB to be more compact and small.
Click Why use conformal coating to protect my electronic circuit board for further information on this topic or review our Acrylic Conformal Coatings from MG Chemicals.
Or, contact us here at +44 1226 249019 or email email@example.com