Want help in Selecting a Conformal Coating Material. Then use our New Technical Bulletin
Choosing the right conformal coating material for your process can be difficult. You need to consider several factors which if you are lucky will all add up to at least one material choice. If not, then compromises are required.
Factors to be considered are:
- Temperature Operating Range
- International, Customer or National Standards
- Environmental Considerations
- Chemical Resistance
- Requirement to Rework the Conformal Coating
- Application Process Considerations
- Curing the conformal coating
- National, State, Regional Legislation and Insurance
- Supplier Performance
Each of these factors is examined briefly in our new Technical Bulletin How Select a Conformal Coating Material. It is written to allow an insight into the complexity of selecting a conformal coating material and gives you everything you need to ask to ensure you get it right.
Click Technical Bulletin How Select a Conformal Coating Material to download the PDF to understand what we can offer you.
Or, contact us here at +44 1226 249019 or email email@example.com
About Dr Lee HitchensDr Hitchens has been working in the electronics industry and the area of conformal coatings for over 25 years in various areas including sales and technical support. He has also been training people for almost the same amount of time in all areas of conformal coating whether that is materials & equipment selection, process development or troubleshooting to help them solve their particular problem. Recently, he decided that the industry needed a specific place where all of the useful knowledge on conformal coatings could be collated for users to find easily and use in their own production process. So, Nexus was born and he began the Nexus eBook project.
- Using custom masking boots for the conformal coating masking process saves time, money and improves quality. Find out why….
- Why does the solids content of my conformal coating matter for costing a printed circuit board for application?
- What are the main uses of Molecular vapor deposition (MVD) in protecting components?
- Requirements for setting up a conformal coating facility
- Three key points you should know about polyurethane conformal coatings when using them for protecting electronic circuit boards
- What are conformal coating masking boots and why do they save you money?
- What are the different methods available for cleaning electronic circuit boards?
- The science behind fluoropolymer coatings for protecting electronic circuit boards
- Five key facts about Parylene when protecting printed circuit board assemblies
- Five key facts about using fluoropolymer Nano-coatings for protecting printed circuit boards
- Three key reasons to use a Molecular Vapor Deposition (MVD) process to protect a circuit board instead of conformal coatings
- Nexus article on, “Outsourcing your conformal coating project – The key points”
- What is a fluoropolymer nano coating and how can it protect my circuit board?
- Do you need UL qualification for your conformal coating?
- How do I selective apply my conformal coating?
- At #SCHTech, we offer a range of conformal coating inspection booths that are ideal work stations for either a sing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- SCH offers a wide range of UV Cure Lamps for curing UV adhesives and conformal coatings. #SCHTech #SCHUK #UVLamps… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- At #SCHTech, we have various conformal coating inspection booths that are ideal work stations for both a single and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- #SCHTech assures you, we've got everything you'll need. For one, we offer a wide range of UV Cure Lamps for curing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Make the more affordable and hassle-free choice now, use Conformal Coaing Masking Boots instead! #SCHTech #SCHUK… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago