I would like to order some conformal coating masking boots. What do I do?
There are two realistic options for getting accurate quotes and designs made for custom boots.
- Supply a sample of the PCB along with a masking diagram so that we know what needs masking.
- Supply photos of the PCB along with exact dimensions of the components or the component codes . You can get this from the component supplier.
With this information we will then check against stock and quote you a price. Please remember we want to get this right so we cannot guess. We will make the boots to a very high tolerance and need to get the measurements correct.
Or, contact us here at +44 1226 249019 or email email@example.com
Conformal Coating Masking Boots FREE TRIAL
SCH has worked hard to develop conformal coating masking boots at an affordable price.We now find that
- We can reduce the costs of the conformal coating masking process by as much as 80%
- Reduce the number of errors in processing by making the masking job much easier and reducing problems like leaking tape I thing of the past
- Reduce the time for masking and de-masking by as much as 80% by simplifying the process
Don’t believe us?
We are happy to provide a free trial of our masking boots so you can test it for yourself. We can then work out your Return on Investment. All we ask is you pay for the carriage of the parts and we will refund this cost against an order if successful.
Click Conformal Coating Masking Boots FREE TRIAL and try the boots today.