Five reasons to use resuable masking boots in your conformal coating process
- Reduce your masking and de-masking time and therefore conformal coating costs by up to 80%
- Minimise masking errors with conformal coating masking boots since conformal coating can leak into components much more with tapes and dots.
- Have a repeatable process in the conformal coating production area. It is far easier to train an operator to perform the masking operation and there is minimal operator variability in the process.
- It is much easier to spot missed masking points produced by operator error with the brightly coloured masking boots than with masking tape.
- You minimise PCB handling and reduce contamination by applying a boot is easier than applying tapes and boots.
Or, contact us here at +44 1226 249019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Conformal Coating Masking Boots FREE TRIAL
SCH has worked hard to develop conformal coating masking boots at an affordable price.We now find that
- We can reduce the costs of the conformal coating masking process by as much as 80%
- Reduce the number of errors in processing by making the masking job much easier and reducing problems like leaking tape I thing of the past
- Reduce the time for masking and de-masking by as much as 80% by simplifying the process
Don’t believe us?
We are happy to provide a free trial of our masking boots so you can test it for yourself. We can then work out your Return on Investment. All we ask is you pay for the carriage of the parts and we will refund this cost against an order if successful.
Click Conformal Coating Masking Boots FREE TRIAL and try the boots today.