Five Reasons To Use A Conformal Coating Spray Booth To Apply Coating to circuits
Conformal coating batch spraying is one of the most widely used processes in low and medium volume production. Using the right equipment like a conformal coating spray booth is very important.
This is because:
- The spray booth is a low cost investment compared to most application methods
- The spray booth is relativley quick to set up and use
- The spraying process is very flexible, allowing easy processing of small batches with different conformal coatings
- The spray process gives the best finish of coating. It produce the perfect finish and causes less issues of thin tip coverage compared to other methods.
- The conformal coating spray booth is designed for coating application. It has built in features like a UV light which help the operator apply the best coating.
Contact SCH Technologies now to discuss how we can help with our conformal coating spray booths that are used in our coating services.
SCH Technologies: Materials, Equipment, Services, Training and Consultancy. Conformal Coating Solutions made easy…
Contact Us Now:
- Tel: +44 1226 249109,
- Contact our distributors
- Email us : Sales@scshervices.com
- Use our website: conformalcoating.co.uk
About Dr Lee HitchensDr Hitchens has been working in the electronics industry and the area of conformal coatings for over 25 years in various areas including sales and technical support. He has also been training people for almost the same amount of time in all areas of conformal coating whether that is materials & equipment selection, process development or troubleshooting to help them solve their particular problem. Recently, he decided that the industry needed a specific place where all of the useful knowledge on conformal coatings could be collated for users to find easily and use in their own production process. So, Nexus was born and he began the Nexus eBook project.
- Using custom masking boots for the conformal coating masking process saves time, money and improves quality. Find out why….
- Why does the solids content of my conformal coating matter for costing a printed circuit board for application?
- What are the main uses of Molecular vapor deposition (MVD) in protecting components?
- Requirements for setting up a conformal coating facility
- Three key points you should know about polyurethane conformal coatings when using them for protecting electronic circuit boards
- What are conformal coating masking boots and why do they save you money?
- What are the different methods available for cleaning electronic circuit boards?
- The science behind fluoropolymer coatings for protecting electronic circuit boards
- Five key facts about Parylene when protecting printed circuit board assemblies
- Five key facts about using fluoropolymer Nano-coatings for protecting printed circuit boards
- Three key reasons to use a Molecular Vapor Deposition (MVD) process to protect a circuit board instead of conformal coatings
- Nexus article on, “Outsourcing your conformal coating project – The key points”
- What is a fluoropolymer nano coating and how can it protect my circuit board?
- Do you need UL qualification for your conformal coating?
- How do I selective apply my conformal coating?
- Product Feature: CT100 ionic contamination test system Click here to learn more about it:... fb.me/5NRFLjwYy 5 days ago
- Product Feature: What is UV200 conveyor system? The UV200 curing conveyor utilizes high energy Fusion microwave... fb.me/7a2iy85jV 1 month ago
- What are the different methods available for cleaning electronic circuit boards? #SCHTech #conformalcoating... fb.me/1T0JqsuCm 1 month ago
- Conformal Coating Dip Systems 101: What is the tolerance of the coating thickness? Click here to learn:... fb.me/6JgAp7mYj 2 months ago
- Product Feature: What is DS102 Bench Top Dip Coating System? The DS102 conformal coating dip system is a... fb.me/2zUMIuoLM 2 months ago