The ABCs of ultra-thin fluoropolymer coatings for electronic circuit boards
A fluoropolymer coating for electronics is typically an ultra-thin coating comprised of fluorocarbons and characterized by carbon-fluorine bonds.
They have many interesting properties that are especially important for printed circuit boards.
Read more to find out:
- What is a fluoropolymer coating?
- What are the key properties for electronic circuit boards?
- What other properties do the fluoropolymer coatings have that may be relevant in electronics?
- What sectors of industry are fluoropolymer coatings being used in protecting electronics?
- What are the major differences between a fluoropolymer coating and a conformal coating for protecting an electronic printed circuit board or assembly?
Click to read more on The ABCs of ultra-thin fluoropolymer coatings for electronic circuit boards
Find out how we can help you with your ultra-thin hydrophobic coatings now.
Contact us to discuss your needs and let us explain how hydrophobic coatings could work for you.
Contact us now.