What is a hydrophobic acrylic conformal coating?
There are several reasons for using a conformal coating or Parylene to protect a printed circuit board (PCB).
- High insulation protection
- High moisture and humidity protection
- Chemical and temperature resistance
- Improve dielectric properties
- Barrier protection against particulates
However, one property that most liquid conformal coatings do not possess that is extremely useful to have is being water repellent or hydrophobic.
Click to read more about hydrophobic acrylic conformal coatings.
Find out how we can help you with your hydrophobic acrylic conformal coatings now.
Contact us to discuss your needs and let us explain how our hydrophobic coatings could work for you.