How do conformal coating masking boots save money in your production process?
Three reasons conformal coating masking boots save you money
Here are three reasons that can save you up to 80% of your costs compared to masking tape:
- Masking time is reduced. Masking boots can be 4-5 times quicker than masking tape.
Click to read more on about how do conformal coating masking boots save money in your production process
Find out how we can help you with your conformal coatings now.
Contact us to discuss your needs and let us explain how conformal coatings could work for you.
About Dr Lee HitchensDr Hitchens has been working in the electronics industry and the area of conformal coatings for over 25 years in various areas including sales and technical support. He has also been training people for almost the same amount of time in all areas of conformal coating whether that is materials & equipment selection, process development or troubleshooting to help them solve their particular problem. Recently, he decided that the industry needed a specific place where all of the useful knowledge on conformal coatings could be collated for users to find easily and use in their own production process. So, Nexus was born and he began the Nexus eBook project.
- Using custom masking boots for the conformal coating masking process saves time, money and improves quality. Find out why….
- Why does the solids content of my conformal coating matter for costing a printed circuit board for application?
- What are the main uses of Molecular vapor deposition (MVD) in protecting components?
- Requirements for setting up a conformal coating facility
- Three key points you should know about polyurethane conformal coatings when using them for protecting electronic circuit boards
- What are conformal coating masking boots and why do they save you money?
- What are the different methods available for cleaning electronic circuit boards?
- The science behind fluoropolymer coatings for protecting electronic circuit boards
- Five key facts about Parylene when protecting printed circuit board assemblies
- Five key facts about using fluoropolymer Nano-coatings for protecting printed circuit boards
- Three key reasons to use a Molecular Vapor Deposition (MVD) process to protect a circuit board instead of conformal coatings
- Nexus article on, “Outsourcing your conformal coating project – The key points”
- What is a fluoropolymer nano coating and how can it protect my circuit board?
- Do you need UL qualification for your conformal coating?
- How do I selective apply my conformal coating?
- Why choose our #SCHTech #SCHUK? Simple, our equipment are all of topnotch quality, guaranteed to provide practical… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- At #SCHTech, we offer a range of conformal coating inspection booths that are ideal work stations for either a sing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- #SCHTech offers a wide range of UV Cure Lamps for curing UV #SCHUK #UVLamps For more information, visit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- For a faster and effective removal of flux residues and other soils from electronic assemblies, #SCHTech also offer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- #SCHTech has a wide range of solvent-based Surclean cleaning materials perfect for cleaning many types of contamina… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago