DIP – Low Volume
DS102 bench top dip coating system
The DS102 conformal coating dip system is a precision built, laboratory machine for low volume batch application of conformal coatings and paints to products such as printed circuit boards.
The DS102 Bench top dip system is designed with a removal tank from the main body.
Being entirely pneumatic, the machine is safe to use with flammable materials and the automatic dip cycle process provides a smooth immersion and withdrawal rate which eliminates air entrapment and ensures an even film.
- A pneumatically driven control system operating from a single air inlet to meet the most stringent H&S needs
- Front-mounted lever operation for easy operation
- Simple adjustment of speed of immersion and withdrawal through a single valve control
- Detachable tank with lid to allow multiple coatings to be used and stored away from the system
- RoHS Compliant System
- Adjustable feet for leveling of tank
- Flow cup, viscosity tables and stop watch for material viscosity control
- Teflon coated tank and lid
- Custom tank and dip system sizes
- Customised PCB jigging and carriers
- The system is constructed of a solvent resistant stainless steel frame with solvent resistant stainless tank internal panels and tank.
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions: ( approximate) 370mm wide x 320mm deep x 470mm high (720mm when extended-250mm stroke)
- Dip tank: Stainless steel dip tank usable area is approximately 288mm long x 98 mm wide x 242 mm deep.
- Range of dip speed: 0-150mm/min
- Tank Capacity: approximate 6 litres
- Weight inc. tank and lid : 12.7kg
- Crate Dimensions for shipment: 50cm x 52cm x 60cm
- Clean, dry, compressed air at 80 psi only.
If you’re planning to install a piece of equipment, please check the exact specification of the brochure with us. All details shown in all brochures are subject to change between publication dates.